Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring is here!

We turn 10 months this week! Here are some fun videos and pictures I just uploaded that I thought I would share. Mom taught her how to push the push toy and she is really starting to perfect it and try and push everything. She started standing on her own periodically, too which looks so funny at her size. New favorite thing to do is pull all the books off any bookshelf and pull things out of baskets (especially laundry!). Finally have a tooth popping out this week, too! A lot going on here.

Still a petite little tyke weighing in at a whopping 14 lbs 2 weeks ago and a shortie, too. She is so active these days I am having to be creative getting her to take time to drink milk/nurse. Still loving her solids though so I can get some fatty milk and other fats in with her food and help to fatten her up a bit. We love yogurt and still love avocado and we've tried just about every fruit and veggie out there. Haven't really found one she doesn't' like. Not too crazy about meats unless you mix in some yogurt to trick her! She is gaining like she should though so I am trying not to worry about it! She is just a little thing!

That's about it here. A lot going on over the next few weeks with new babies (Gussie Walker, nephew Lee, and cousin Clarke within days of eachother!), another beach trip, and spring projects so 1st birthday will be here before we know it!


http://w
ww.youtube.com/watch?v=ylDtC-jOBPM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwghXh4TY3c




No comments:

Post a Comment