So it's now offcially the week of my due date! I am starting to get a bit anxious and impatient, but need to keep reminding myself that due date is not quite here yet! Personally I always get anxious about not arriving somewhere on time and then end up being right on time so maybe she will be the same way! :) These Lee girls (Regan and Susanna) have both been right on time so far so maybe she will carry on the tradition! Starting to feel pretty unfomfortable, but I really can't complain. Camera stuff is already packed in the hospital bag (except for the actual camera since mom wants me to take a picture walking out the door to the hospital) so I can't upload a picture right now!
Looking forward to hopefully seeing friends this weekend at Brittany's baby shower! Mom is also finishing a painting for the room and has just picked up her framed needlepoint for over the crib. We'll hopefully get those special finishing touches up this weekend! Hoping next post will be of baby!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment